Orkney Minds is an organisation created to provide support for those affected by mental health or anyone in the community with an interest in mental health. We aim to promote;
- Peer support among service users
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Awareness of and improvements in Mental Health Services
- Links with other groups involved in Mental Health
- A reduction in the stigma that surrounds Mental Health
- The local voice to those making decisions in the NHS or at Government level.
We have the dates for the next few meetings of the Eating Disorder Support Group.
They will be held at The Life Centre on East Road Kirkwall at 7pm.
For more information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there.